? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

sábado, 13 de octubre de 2007

Some projets

Hi. I want to share some of the projects that I have made.



This is a girly LO. I created with TAC stamps and paper. I painted them with watercolors and some details with the Souffle 3-D Opaque Puffy Inks.
I made two LO's which I called Once upon a Time WE Were ALL Dressed Up. I made five dresses in different paper patterns and placed them on as a border. I used stamps from Club Scrap and Tac. Also cut many circles and placed then on top of the LO's. I put some pictures of my daughters and enjoy it.

I hope you get ideas. I will be posting some of the cards that I have made lately the next time. I hope you have a wonderful day.GOD BLESS YOU.

0 comentarios: